Dancing in the Rain:
One Family's Journey through Grief and Loss
We all know what it is to face storms in our lives. The question is, how do you deal with them when they come?
- How do you keep your head above water when the undertow of crisis pulls you under?
- How do you keep your faith afloat amid loss, disappointment, and betrayal?
- How do you keep your faith from drowning in sorrows of unanswered prayer?
- How do you weather the storms as they break into the safe shelter of your home?
- How do you find an anchor during times of change?
- How do you live the abundant life when the life is sucked out of you?
Lisa Elliott invites you into the living room of her heart in the aftermath of the biggest storm she ever faced. Let her take you by the hand as she and her family candidly share their journey of hope. You will find invaluable insights that will help you to dance in the rain!
"Dancing in the Rain is much more than a story. It is a chronicle of a spiritual journey, a decisive choosing to find and experience God in brokenness and ultimately live again with new inner strength, renewed hope, and joyful purpose."
Founder and Director of Women Together
Softcover Trim Size: 5.5 x 8.5
Page Count: 160
About the Author:
Lisa Elliott is a gifted speaker, pastor’s wife, mother of four (three on earth, one in heaven), and award-winning author of The Ben Ripple. She has appeared on Christian television and radio, and contributed to Hot Apple Cider with Cinnamon, Just Between Us, and Scripture Union’s the Story.
Visit Lisa at www.straightfromtheheart.webs.com.