Embracing the End-Time Harvest:
Be Strengthened to Disciple Others
Have you ever asked yourself, “What is it like to be an ambassador for Christ?” If you are hungry to discover your God-given assignment, this book is for you. In this book, you will explore:
- the life-changing difference between religion and a relationship with Christ.
- the vision Jesus shared concerning His church’s mission on earth.
- the three levels of spiritual growth.
- the difference between law and grace in an effective Christian life.
- the benefits of the finished work of Christ.
- your full inheritance in Christ.
The scriptural truths contained in this book will change your life!
Softcover Trim Size: 5.5 x 8.5
Page Count: 136
About the Author:
Olivia McClure is a lover of God and continues to pursue Him. Her desire for everyone who reads this book is that they too discover the intimacy they can have in God’s passionate love for them. Her heart has always been to disciple others and to encourage them to full maturity in their faith in Jesus Christ. She studied Burden Bearers Biblical Counselling and has taken courses on biblical theology through both the Wagner Institute and Praise Tabernacle Bible School, the latter under Dr. Kelly Varner.